Caring Hands and Minds Providing Service (C.H.A.M.P.S.)
This program is currently a “work in progress.” When fully operational, C.H.A.M.P.S. will provide assistance in the areas of:
- Domestic Help - Light cleaning, temporary cooking, drop off meals
- Personal Shopper - Clothing, groceries, medications/toiletries, cards/gifts
- Handyman - General, carpentry, electrical, plumbing
- Yard Work - Lawn mowing, snow removal, rake leaves, trim bushes
- Transportation - Dr./Dentist appointments, pharmacy, grocery store, Church
- Personal and Confidential Finance Assistance - Sorting and organizing bills.