Respect Life Committee
The Respect Life Committee believes in the sanctity of all human life from conception to natural death. We promote Pro-Life awareness and support local Pregnancy Resource Centers and other Pro-Life organizations.
How we contribute towards creating a culture of life:
- Ensuring that Pro-Life education materials are always available in the pamphlet rack in the Pro-Life corner in the back of church (feel free to distribute to your family, your neighbors and co-workers)
- Masses celebrated throughout the year for Pro-Life intentions
- Second collections at Pro-Life Masses are distributed to a variety of Pro-Life causes
- Annual “Tree for Life” is a collection of infant goods during Advent to support Robbinsdale Women’s Center and Minnetonka Life Care Center, and the Sagrada Familia Apostolate at St. Stephen's.
- Education of parishioners through communication in the Pro-Life corner of the weekly church bulletin
- Annual participation in our local 40 Days for Life prayer vigil
- Praying the Rosary and Divine Mercy Chaplet with Father Dufner next to the Robbinsdale Abortion Clinic, 3821 West Broadway Avenue, Robbinsdale, on Saturdays beginning at 10:00 am
Ongoing collection for material needs of clients of the Robbinsdale Women's Center and the Southwest Options for Women Center
List of Items particularly needed:
- Baby bedding
- Baby blankets - (regular, swaddling, security, receiving)
- Baby bottles
- Baby bottle brushes
- Baby hats (newborn)
- Baby oil and powder
- Baby shampoo
- Baby socks
- Baby towels and wash cloths
- Baby toys
- Diaper rash cream
- Diapers - all sizes
- Gift cards (Target)
- Grooming items/kit (brush, comb, nail clippers)
- Health items/kit (thermometer, nasal aspirator)
- Pack and Play cribs
- Sanitary items/kit (baby oil, shampoo, lotion, soap, diaper cream, wipes)
- List of Items particularly needed:
Additionally, Respect Life has participated in many other lifesaving projects such as sponsoring a billboard for Pro-Life Across America, Spiritual Adoption, Change for Life project benefiting Southside Life Care Center and much, much more!
Holy Family’s Respect Life group welcomes YOU to join us the 1st Monday of the month, September through May, in Moorman Hall beginning at 7:00 p.m. Come and see! Help and pray in any way you are able! No effort is too small! We are a friendly group of pro-lifers and we really look forward to meeting YOU!
Contact: Angel Royce firstname.lastname@example.org