Holy Family Home Educators
Holy Family Home Educators (HFHE) is a support group of Roman Catholic home-educating families loyal to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church. Through collaborative effort, HFHE parents organize educational, social, and charitable activities for their children to enrich their educational experience, and come together for mutual support and networking opportunities.
* Share information about pertinent home school current events such as seminars, conferences, and legal issues
* Attend monthly support meetings and social gatherings
* Exchange teaching techniques and curriculum information
* Support one another spiritually through prayer and by volunteering to help in some capacity where needed by the group
All are welcome!
HFHE is now accepting registrations for the 2017-2018 school year. Please follow these three steps to register:
1) Fill out the registration form. This is critical so that you are on our communication list and are included in our family directory. At the end of this form you will be directed to the payment page. Deadline for registration and inclusion in the directory is August 21, 2017.
2) Pay the registration fee of $26.00 online here with an electronic check (preferred method) or credit card. Please have your routing and account numbers (listed on your paper checks) ready when paying.
3) Sign up for a volunteer position here. In order to share labor and to utilize our varied talents and abilities, HFHE requires that all members volunteer to serve the group in some way. Unfortunately, whatever doesn't get signed up for doesn't happen. In order to ensure we have a variety of activities and opportunities for all our familes, we ask that you sign up for a position to be held throughout the year, or to organize a one-time event of your choosing.
Please note: We will host a family potluck picnic to kick off the year on August 27, so mark your calendar and get your registration in now to get details.
If you have any questions, please call the church at 952.929.0113 for the contact information of any of the Board Members listed below.
2017-18 HFHE Board
HFHE – Mary Anne Von Dohlen
HFHE Vice Chair Couple – Maria and Xavier Balderas
HFHE Secretary – Sharis Cooley
HFHE Treasurer – Christine Schindler
HFHE Pastoral Council Representative – Alicia Miller