Need some ideas for ways to grow this Lent (by prayer, fasting, almsgiving, etc.)? Check out some Suggestions for Lent here!
Save the Date: Our Lenten Parish Confession Night will be on Wednesday, March 7th, from 7-9 PM. We will have several priests available to hear confessions.
Lent is a beautiful opportunity to reflect on the mercy of God, and to become ever closer with Him. We hope the following opportunities will encourage and help you:
+ Fridays in Lent:
- Fish Frys & Stations, Benediction, & Lecture series on Prayer (starting Friday, February 16th)
+ Sundays in Lent:
- Young Adult (Ages 18-39) Brunch & Gospel Reflections (starting Sunday, February 18th)
Young adults are welcome to gather at the Nazareth House for brunch, fellowship, and a reflection on the Gospel after every 11 AM Sunday Mass during Lent. Eggs, bacon, and coffee will be provided. Please bring donuts, coffee cake, or bread to share. Young children are welcome to attend with their parents.
- Sacred Music Concerts (starting Sunday, March 4th)
+ Mondays in Lent:
- Join Holy Family Academy in praying the Stations of the Cross in the church at 2 PM every Monday (due to President's Day, the first event will be on Tuesday, February 20th, but it will be on every Monday following during Lent).
+ Tuesdays in Lent:
- Adult Formation Series on Loving God with Everything (starting Tuesday, February 20th)